Thursday, December 15, 2011

Naughty List

Ell.  Oh that face, ha ha.  December 2011.

I did not spend last night establishing a plan for myself.  Rather, I was struck by the flu.  Yuck.  You never know how great you typically feel until the dreaded flu finds you.  I seriously thought I was dying. Apparently a large portion of MQT has been getting it so this is hardly news, but it felt important to me.  I had the worst body aches ever, puked multiple times, and slept on and off for around 15 hours. 

I am feeling much better today.  Still as if I was hit by a moving vehicle but it is a large improvement compared to yesterday.  Ellie is mad at me, I am assuming because I have been unable to care for her.  She only wanted "dad-----eeeeee" (she says it like it is two separate words) this morning and had no problem letting me know it. She was in trouble again at daycare yesterday and spent some large amounts of time in the pack-n-play.  They feel she is now aware of her own her strength and is intentionally using it to her advantage to hurt the other children. They also feel unsure of what to do because she likes being in the pack-n-play so it is not much of a consequence. She will be 11 months old tomorrow.  I am hopeful that her sassy personality is simply on overdrive.  Ellie is likely on the naughty list.  She must not know that Santa is watching. 



No comments:

Post a Comment