I am feeling better. JG had to work today so Ell and I spent the morning relaxing in our p.j.'s. Last night JG was gone to house warming party so I wrapped Christmas presents and stayed up much too late because Ellie woke up vomiting. Poor girl. Though she seems fine today.
Our friends Ang and Dennis stopped by with their little one, Camryn. Thankfully Ellie only made Camryn cry once. JG is now gone to his friends house for the evening so once again, Ell and I are having girl time. I am undecided about whether or not I want to venture into the stores this evening. We both need to get out of this house though so I am leaning towards shopping. Plus Ellie took a super late nap today so she is likely going to be up late. I still have a few gift cards and presents that I need to purchase. Deep breaths. Busy stores packed with people are not my fav. Not at all. However, the youtube video "kittens inspired by kittens" (thank you Kniskern) makes me almost pee my pants on any given day. Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment