| Ell & her cousins, October 2011. She was examining the chocolate around Nolan's mouth:) |
Last week flew by. We left for WI on Thursday to spend an early Christmas with JG's side of the family and came home this afternoon. We had a lot of fun. Ell played with her cousins, we visited, and we even had a girls day of shopping while the men had to watch the little ones. I am mad at myself for taking zero pictures. I have been slacking a lot in that department lately. JG and I thought we were really on top of things because we actually did our shopping for his side of the family a few weeks earlier than usual. But then when we were half way to WI we realized we had forgotten every single gift at home. So JG did some late night shopping on Friday, poor guy. It seems that no matter how hard we try, we are just never that together.
I just finished unpacking, cleaning, and doing laundry. JG has had the pukes since last night so he has been in bed since we arrived home. He just took his coat off an hour ago. Yup, he is that sick. I am hoping it is just some kind of flu and not roundworm but unfortunately, I am suspecting roundworm. He refused to go the ER and is choosing to suffer until tomorrow morning when he claims he will go to the walk in clinic. He is so stubborn.
My work schedule is packed this week until Friday so I may take Friday off. I just want to stay home and cuddle my baby. I most definitely think/say this every Sunday. I had better get back to my online Christmas shopping/monthly report writing before I fall asleep. Let me know if any of you figure out how to hide from Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment