Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awake And Dreaming

The fabric sample I picked out for the curtains in Ellie's nursery. 

There are many parts of the next few weeks that I am not looking forward to.  So I have to keep reminding myself to breathe and time will pass.  

I look forward to the days when life slows down and I can stop having to worry about so much.  I am not entirely sure if the worrying just comes with the complications of getting older or if it is a situational thing.  Either way, I dream of having less to do, less to fear, and more time to just be.  Not going to lie, after the past year or so, I am emotionally exhausted.  Thank goodness for my day dreaming nature as a coping mechanism.   It gets me by. 

So here is what I am dreaming of right now:
  • summer and all the wonderful outdoor things that come with it
  • sleep
  • home cooked meals
  • less worries
  • a bath
  • new clothes
  • a home that is far from town
  • a garden
  • spending my days with Ellie
  • finishing the nursery
  • a personal assistant at work
  • having a quiet dinner with JG

No comments:

Post a Comment