| Magnets that Harv showed me how to make from some Moda fabric |
It snowed this weekend. Stinkin snow and I am so ready for Spring to be here. Ah well. We have been cozied up inside with the fire going and plenty of snuggle time with Ellie. I am dreading the work week. In my next life I fully intend to be a stay at home mom. Or when I pay off my student loans and buy our dream home. Or when I write a book. Maybe then I will be able to...although Ellie is likely to be off to college by the time that happens. Either way, it is my fantasy.
I am also dreaming of bbq's, spending time in the boat, the farmer's market, and a yard with grass. It is still snowing out so that crushes my dreams for the moment. Soon enough it should be gone again. JG and I still have to make plans for our garden boxes so I suppose I should just use the extra time we have. I hope to be more involved in the gardening process than I was last summer. JG pretty much took the responsibility of caring for our little garden box (which he installed crookedly and it bugs me each and every day that I look out my kitchen window). Yeah for dreaming! I love that I have room in my brain for day dreaming again! I did not really feel like me when I could not find the time or energy to let my mind wander.
Today will be a little busier than yesterday but still low key enough to feel like the weekend. Desi & Tara are supposed to stop over at some point so that Desi can meet Ellie, I may run to Target later, and I have to head into work for a few hours. The remainder of the time, we will be nestled in for what I hope is the last snow storm of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment