Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Leaving A Mark
My mom is coming to the MQT for some meetings this week so she is arriving a day early to take care of Ellie. I have to testify in a trial via telephone in a few hours so I will be heading into work. Dread. Assuming I am feeling better, I will be traveling back to my home town with her for a wedding this weekend. My little babe is the loudest passenger I have ever ridden with so I am nervous. Ellie was afraid I might look half way decent at the wedding so she left some not so subtle fingernail marks in my cheek as bloody decorations. Such a thoughtful chunk is she.
The pics above are of a recent visit from Desi and Tara. It was Desi's first time meeting Elodie. Please note: the adorable headband that Ellie is wearing was made by Desi:) I am so thankful to have them in my life and feel they give me something tangible of Shannon to hold on to. Love you ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved meeting Ellie and seeing you! She is so beautiful and such a good girl.
ReplyDeleteThank you and same here! Maybe I will see you this weekend?
ReplyDelete