| My little exhausted Easter Bunny. |
I do realize that I am super behind on posting...please forgive. Life has been getting in the way of my ability to report on it. I have not been feeling the greatest and will be off of work for a few days this week to rest so I will try to catch up.
Number one on the agenda today is to find my planner. For those of you who are not yet aware of it, my planner is the key to my days. And it is missing. Like I cannot find it anywhere in this house. I do not recall taking it out of this house but I am growing suspicious that I may have lost it somewhere else. The scariest part is that I have tons of work info in it. Grrrrr...........
So I am currently taking a search and rescue break to write this and then I will resume looking for it in this piggy home of mine. Elodie had a fabulous Easter. She was interested in touching her Easter basket but that was about it. She did kind of like the carrot I made for her. Oh, and last night we experienced the first episode of her being a massive mamma's girl. So sweet but not the greatest timing since I haven't been feeling well. Britt came over for dinner and we had cedar plank smoked garlic salmon, green beans, white asparagus, wine, baked potatoes, along with coffee and brownies for dessert. With Easter colored sprinkles, of course. I hope everyone else had a great Easter!
I hope you guys had a great Easter! I love your handmade carrot you made for Ellie. In fact, I love all of your crafts :)
ReplyDeleteYou too Desi! and thank you, I had intentions of making a few of them but I was only able to finish one. I think Gavin liked it more than Ellie; he tried to snag it off the couch while she was sleeping:)
ReplyDelete