Tuesday, April 26, 2011
A Fresh Start
Is anyone feeling as if they are always behind on everything? I am inserting my raised hand here. I suppose the logical thing to do would be to put my baby in daycare this week so that I can rest and catch up on stuff but I cannot bring myself to do it. So Ellie and I are "resting" together (and getting nothing done).
In an effort to motivate myself I purchased a new notebook. For me, notebooks are kind of like making lists, they help me to feel more organized and contribute to the illusion of a fresh start. So today I will be writing in my crisp new notebook. I loved the rugby stripes and the fact that it said "notebook" on it. Silly, yes, but it's the little things. Look out Amandi, as much as you like that I am messier than usual right now, we are getting things in order around here:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment