Sunday, February 6, 2011
Back It Up Now
Britt & Mandi showing off their hip hop work-out video
I was free from my cabin tonight (I refer to it as a cabin because I now spend enough time in it, to have a related fever). Actually, if you wanted to be technical about it, it is now 12:03 a.m. on Sunday so it would be last night. Whatever. Anyhow, it was the first time I had stepped foot outside of our home since Monday afternoon. I was soooo excited. JG kept Ellie most of the morning so that I could get some things done, take a shower, and do my hair. That is right, I actually was able to blow dry and straighten my hair. It felt wonderful.
I then went to Mandi's (Amanda's) house to do crafts with her and a few of my coworkers. I realize it sounds like a cheesy thing but it wasn't. I made Ellie something for her nursery, but I am too tired to take a picture of it right now so it will have to wait. We really just sat around talking, working on our little projects, and eating take-out. I love those girls. I laughed A LOT and I needed it even more. See above. Yup, those are my friends. Pretty sure I am getting them wrist sweat bands for their birthdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment