This is my last week home from work. I am sad. I keep telling myself that I should not be, considering I don't have to work much and most people do. So I am trying to be grateful for the flexibility of my job and that I only have to work part-time. Regardless, I am still overwhelmed at the thought of working and currently being without a routine, with a disorganized home, caring for Ellie, and her zillion appointments. But I have decided to use this week as my time to get it together. Today has not yet been successful, but JG will be home soon and said he would take parenting duties for the evening (fingers crossed on his follow through). I will report back on my progress...or lack thereof. Happy Monday!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Bonfire Jams
Today has been one of those days so far. Ellie has been difficult to soothe = my back is killing me and she is miserable. I finally put on the baby bjorn as a last resort, or so I thought. It did not work. Therefore, I put the Stanaway boys cabin jams c.d. because I was becoming crabby and I figured that one of us needed a little happiness, whether the other liked it or not (the "other" being my fussy Ellie). Here is what happened immediately:
My apologies if it makes you want to barf from the motion, I was rocking her. Anyhow, Ellie is obviously bonfire ready for summer!
This is my last week home from work. I am sad. I keep telling myself that I should not be, considering I don't have to work much and most people do. So I am trying to be grateful for the flexibility of my job and that I only have to work part-time. Regardless, I am still overwhelmed at the thought of working and currently being without a routine, with a disorganized home, caring for Ellie, and her zillion appointments. But I have decided to use this week as my time to get it together. Today has not yet been successful, but JG will be home soon and said he would take parenting duties for the evening (fingers crossed on his follow through). I will report back on my progress...or lack thereof. Happy Monday!
This is my last week home from work. I am sad. I keep telling myself that I should not be, considering I don't have to work much and most people do. So I am trying to be grateful for the flexibility of my job and that I only have to work part-time. Regardless, I am still overwhelmed at the thought of working and currently being without a routine, with a disorganized home, caring for Ellie, and her zillion appointments. But I have decided to use this week as my time to get it together. Today has not yet been successful, but JG will be home soon and said he would take parenting duties for the evening (fingers crossed on his follow through). I will report back on my progress...or lack thereof. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment