Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear Uncle Dane


Dear Uncle Dane,

My mommy said you probably won't read this cause you don't like to read, but I wanted to write you a little note anyways.  She said that is kind of why she is the golden child and all.  She also said you are my God Father but that you don't go to church.  It's o.k., neither do I. Maybe you are my God Father in more of an Al Pacino kind of way.  Thank you for coming to the MQT and visiting me.  And thank you for bringing some of you and Aunt Shannon's friend's so I could meet them. 


My mommy said you were here to get a tattoo and that you are kind of a wild person, like me.  Not farm animal wild but like woodsie animal wild.  She told me that Grandma is really mad and thinks tattoos are naughty so you are naughty. 























Guess what? I am naughty too, see? See my mohawk?
























See how I give my mommy dirty looks when I am P-I-S-S-E-D? I think we will be good buds.  Since we are both wild and naughty.


And your friend Auntie Dani...she just looks kind of naughty.










Next time please don't stay gone so long, K?

XOXO open mouth kisses on your cheek cause that is how I roll.  Love you to the moon and back.

Little Ellie

2 comments: