| Ellie dreaming of hats that fit |
For the first time in nearly a month, I went to bed feeling accomplished. My house has been vacuumed, the laundry is done, the bathrooms are clean, paperwork has been completed, I took a long hot shower, and Ellie has been bathed. Sigh.
Today is going to be another errand running day, so I am leaving Ellie with a babysitter for the first time ever. It is way too cold outside in the MQT to be hauling her in and out of the car and Mr. President interrupted our scheduled excursion yesterday by causing significant traffic jams. Ellie loves riding in the car as long as it is moving. She has little patience for long lights. So I decided it would probably not be a good idea to venture out yesterday.
JG is going to be gone ice fishing this weekend. My brother still has not met Ellie, but apparently he is coming up next Thursday (which I know is for his tatoo appointment but whatever) so here was my text to him: "Ellie wants to know whether or not she really has an Uncle Dane or if her mom is just making that shit up?" I thought it was funny, JG did not. At least I am able to entertain myself, right?
So here is what is on the agenda for this weekend:
- Write 20 thank you's
- Clean out the spare bedroom
- Make a v-day card for JG
- Go into work and organize my office
- Order Ellie's newborn pics
- Return emails
- Return 2 phone calls
- Steam clean the floors
- Clear off the shelves in the living room
No comments:
Post a Comment