Thursday, February 10, 2011

Needing Order

messy house pic # 1

messy house pic #2

the house messer

My house looks as if it has been hit by some heavy winds.  On the inside that is.  Up until now I have done really well at not letting it bother me too much.  That has since ended.  It is driving me crazy.  I am suddenly feeling completely out of control.  So I am ignoring the no visitor rule for a night and calling in some help from Mandi & Britt.

Here are my goals for tonight:
  • Shower
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Write 10 thankyou notes
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Give Ellie a bath
  • Return one phone call
My hope is that by the end of today, I feel a little in control of the small things again.  

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! Sometimes I just need someone to take liv somewhere so I can feel like I got things done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing pictures of Ellie! Especially ones of her looking super fashionable! :-) Also, your house doesn't even look dirty in these pictures! ALSO- I see the shelf is clear! I didn't know it was possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Desi- at the end of any other day I look at my house and think "I swear I did housework today but it does NOT look like it"

    Thanks Abby- people think she is a boy when I put her in that outfit but I don't care. Umm..the shelf is not clear, JG just put all of his man crap on the very bottom. But it is on my list for this weekend so hopefully I will get to it!

    ReplyDelete