Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Camryn's Celebration






So I promised I would post pictures from Ang's baby shower.  I was scrambling like crazy to make the decorations the morning before because Ellie refused her morning nap and puked in my freshly washed hair.  Thankfully, her Auntie Britt came to the rescue and helped so I could finish up the crafting.  I ended up just doing a banner, centerpieces, a letter "C" with a bunch of lemons (which I forgot to take a pic of), and I borrowed Ellie's trees.  I would have liked to have done more (and made sure the letters for the banner were even, lol) but Ellie has a tendency to squash any good intentions I have to get anything done!

We are having a relaxing Monday morning and I am making my way through my "to do" list while Ellie naps.  I do not have to go into work until this afternoon and because of the short overlap in our schedules, I will take Ellie with me and JG will pick her up at my office.  I love mornings like these; they make even Mondays feel manageable:)

P.S. I really wanted to steal that vintage plastic reindeer on top of the fireplace.  It required a lot of self-talk in order to refrain from putting him in my car and making him into a Christmas craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment