| Ellie and JG napping |
| Ellie's chubby cheeks |
Yesterday I was a mess. I cried 3 different times yesterday over pretty much nothing and everything at the same time. I was offered a part-time position at work as a supervisor and I really want to take it because it will allow me a little more financial padding if my clients do not show but JG is not in favor of it so I have not accepted the position yet. I feel it would give me the luxury of having shorter days and it is only temporary so I really want to take it. I was feeling guilty for being away from Ellie and blaming myself for her little backslide the last week. I was pissed off at my clients for continuously being late or not showing for their appointments because it forced me to haul Ellie to work in a snow storm for no beneficial reason. So I cried on the way to work, cried on the way back home to pick up Ellie, and cried at work when someone asked me about daycare. I guess it is not too bad considering I am sleep deprived and stressed out but I am not a very emotional person so it was uncharacteristic of me. In retrospect, I do not know how JG did not laugh at me on the phone when I was crying and going on and on about how many things I suck at right now. Ah well. Moving on.
I am off now for the rest of the week. Well, kind of. I have to go into work with Ellie either tonight or tomorrow to schedule more clients for the upcoming week. I was supposed to go this afternoon but Ellie has been sleeping and I do not want to disturb her. I am so looking forward to being with her and having a the weekend to unwind. I might even get something done for once! Well, Ellie is starting to make her animal noises, indicating to me she is awake and I can smell her from here so I had better go.
I hope things get easier for you. I can't tell you whether I think you should take the part time job or not, but I think you should do whatever would make your life the easiest. Sounds like you're just having a rough go of things right now. I'm sure not getting enough sleep doesn't help.
ReplyDeleteWhen Pat was in Belfast he used to say to me "your mood is directly correlated with how much sleep you got the night before"....geez I married a genius.
Anyways, I am going to be in MQT in April! I will give you a call. Can't wait to see you guys :).
Ummm can I just comment on how ADORABLE the pictures on this post are. It just about killed me!
ReplyDeleteP.S.- I have to schedule showers into my life, also. And I stink often.
Miss you
Desi- thanks for the advice. At least Pat noticed I guess, lol. I am not sure too sure Jeremy does. Do you know when exactly you will be in MQT? I would like to make sure we are here. Also, Ellie's shower will be in April and if I know when you will be in the Sault I will try to plan it for when you are going to be there. I have not set a date yet because I am in denial about having to ride in the car that long with Ellie! We can't wait to see you and Liv as well:)
ReplyDeleteAbby-thank you and I am glad I am not the only one who has to put showers on my to do list. Ahhh the fun of having little time. Miss you too!