![]() |
| My chubby cheeked love |
I have reluctantly allowed JG to go to his friends for the day. His helpfulness is contingent on whether or not he wants to be somewhere else and today he wanted to be with his friends so I let it fly. Ellie has only slept for about an hour all day so I have been far from productive. I finally just got her to sleep again; we will see how long this lasts. I am discovering that if I do not stay on top of her napping during the day, she is overtired and unhappy in the evenings. Zambon visited us this afternoon and I miss her so much. I just wish she would move back to the MQT.
I am hoping to be able to leave the house for a few hours tomorrow so I can run some errands and go into work. I have to buy decorations for Ang's baby shower and some office supplies. I was able to do some laundry last night, write thank you's, and sort through Ellie's clothes again. She is already wearing her 3-6 month outfits. JG was here to help me but his patience with Ellie is pretty minimal.
I am going to put off the assistant supervisor position for another month or so. They may still need me then or they may not, but after much discussion we decided that now is not an ideal time for more responsibility. I am really o.k. with it. As I mentioned before, it is obvious that Ellie is happier when I am away from her less so JG and I are putting aside any money worries so that I can care for Ellie more.
Not much else is new aside from my wish that the snow would go away. I cannot wait for summer! I am growing more anxious for warm weather each day. Have a good weekend all of you people we love so much:)

No comments:
Post a Comment