| The little tree I bought for Ellie's nursery |
The weekend is almost over. Darn it. I absolutely adore my weekends, primarily because JG is home to help with Ellie (except he had to work yesterday). My favorite time is when I can put her in bed with him to cuddle and watch t.v. after her morning feeding. This morning it is not working out so well. I can hear her screaming while I am writing this. Grrrrrr.
Anyhow, it was kind of raining out when I awoke this morning. Yet another small sign of spring. I just cannot wait for it to be nicer outside. I have not really given thought to our agenda today, aside from making a nice breakfast. The usual Sunday, plan for the upcoming week stuff, has to be done. Otherwise I am feeling caught between what I want to do and what I need to do so I will try to incorporate both into my day:
- Call Ellie's daycare with our schedule for the week (after I figure it out, lol)
- Treat Ellie's belly button with this awful stuff that burns her (this is going to be a JG job)
- Go to the fabric store
- Weekly call to my fam
- Read over a friends grad school paper for her
- Cook and plan meals for the week
- Head to Farmer Q's for some produce
- Laundry
- Bath night for Ellie
- Go out to dinner as a fam (depending on someone's mood)
I have every intention of making this a good day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment