Thursday, March 31, 2011

In Hiding



Finally! A pic of her smile:)

This week has continued to be just an off week for us.  I should probably not say "us" since it is really me who feels out of sorts.  I am so thankful that I don't work on Fridays because I am not entirely sure I could take another day of the whole working mom thing.  By Thursday I am ready to be done.  I am in serious need of some "me" time this weekend.  My little Ellie has shortened her naps to 2x per day for 30 min and is stuck to me like glue while she is awake.  Wonderful, but now that I am working I don't really have the luxury of having an ambivalent  attitude towards things getting done.  I can only live in the moment and ignore the rest of life's responsiblities for so long. 

I have zero plans for the weekend.  My only requirement at this point is to have some quiet alone time.  That is it.  Tomorrow Ellie and I are relaxing at home and then going to the fabric store because I want to make her curtains.   Oh, and these super cute magnets that Harv showed me.  Stop being jealous of my exciting life, K? I pretend I am a celebrity in hiding.  Although, I am still awaiting the arrival of my hired help.  Pretty sure I will be waiting for a while.    Good end of the week to you all ladies and gents


No comments:

Post a Comment