Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy 26 Uncle Dane

Dane & I, December 2010
For starters, and now a day late, Happy Birthday Dane! We love and miss you a lot! On another note, here is what my weekend consisted of:
  • A four hour nap with Ellie yesterday.
  • A trip to target.
  • Doing laundry.
  • Filling out Ellie's insurance application.
  • Working on a little Easter project for Ellie.
  • Giving Ellie her first bath in the "big girl" tub.
  • Watching the Chronicles of Narnia with JG.
  • Working on a plan for the Gio household's routine.
  • Chatting with Zambon & briefly with Abby.
  • Dinner with Kniskern & JG at our house (and no I did not cook; we ate Taco Bell).
That is it folks.  Nothing crazy or exciting but it felt great to be home with Ellie again.  My mom will be here today through Wednesday so that we can postpone sending Ellie to daycare yet.  I have a lot of long work days this week but that will change next week when I stop being so accommodating.  Plus the trial on Tuesday has extended me further as far as hours go.  I will take pics of the Easter project I am working on when I finish it.  I hope you all had a relaxing weekend with plenty of veg time!

No comments:

Post a Comment