Friday, March 11, 2011

The Princess And The Pea

So little...
and yet your adorable Baby Gap jeans are too small in the waist.  So sad

It is a little after 5 a.m. I just got Ellie back to sleep.  She has been up 3x since midnight, which is more than usual, but I am staying up because I am in need of some me time. Yesterday was great with Ellie; she barely fussed, slept a ton, and was a happy babe.  She even lounged in bed with me last night and watched 27 Dresses on t.v.  I am inclined to believe that being home with her makes a difference in her day so I am hopeful that her happiness will continue through the weekend.

On the agenda for today is:
  -shower (Yup, showering now receives its own spot)
  -go into work to schedule clients
  -laundry
  -thank you's
  -put up my spring decorations
  -go to Ellie's daycare to sign paperwork
  -d/o more of Ellie's paperwork at Court

I have not thought further into the weekend.  I was originally going to hit up happy hour with some work people tonight but I am not sure I really want to anymore. I'm thinking I would rather take a nap.  Zambon is coming to visit us tomorrown and I am super excited.  I soooo wish she still lived here (please move back...). Not much else is new and exciting around our part of the MQT.  Alright, I am in charge of baby shower decorations for a friend's shin dig next weekend and I have (shockingly) made zero progress so I had better get moving.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW she's wearing a little outfit of Abby! :-) I LOVE her little smile. It's just too much.

    Tell her not to feel bad about the pants getting tight- it happens to me all the time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is! Thanks Abby, I will reassure her so she does not feel like a chunk, ha ha

    ReplyDelete